Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Alive after 5 months


Guess what.... i'm finally a co-owner of a schnauzer. His name is Baileys. He's black and greyish, which some people called it pepper and salt (known from steph). The main owner is non other than MR CHUA himself. Today, mr chua has taken Baileys to grooming. I'm sitting here now waiting anxiously for him to return home. I wish i was there back at home in Spore with them.

I was suppose to be on standby today, but was called up to do a night flight to ALY. Gosh, new destination. Anyway, will be back tmr 6am which is Spore 11am. I can't wait to go back sing. I'm hoping someone will swap my bangkok block with me for a sin/syd...



Anyone out there, please do help me... i'm currently looking for a job back in Spore, if u know of any job openings do let me know okie. I'm job hunting for Administrative, Marketing or Sales job. I'm tired of flying and being away from the ones i love. Whenever i return back to bahrain from Spore, i always feels sad and depressed. Cried occassionally cos of missing my love ones.



Finally, i just received a call!!! From an agency.... Her client will be conducting interview next week when i'm not in Spore. I really pray hard that the gals on the 9th july flight to Spore will swap the block with me... Please pray for me. I'm gonna be waiting patiently for the call next week.



Alright for now, take care everyone. RC, miss tham missing u loads... so not used not being around u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home